dirtysexyblonde
Nov 02, 2021
Double Creampie Panties

Double Creampie Panties

A short story.

This Sunday morning was just like any other. I woke up, brushed my teeth, went downstairs and put on a kettle for some green tea I have every morning. As I was waiting for the kettle to start boiling, I decided to check my phone. *3 notifications* all from my man.
-"hey, you up?"
-"i have something coming for you"
-"it should be there any minute"
just as I finished reading that last text, I heard a knock on the door. This was very random, usually our Sundays start off with him at the gym, and me reading and drinking some tea.. this was out of the ordinary but I was intrigued. Maybe he had got me flowers? maybe he got chocolates delivered to my house? I walked immediately to the door to see who was there.
As I open the door, its definitely not what I was expecting. There stood an extremely sexy man, caucasian, in shape but not too muscly, light brown hair, and a sleeve of tattoos. He was wearing a grey t-shirt and dark blue jeans. He wasn't holding a delivery of any kind, which made me more confused. 
"Hey, can I help you?" 
"Yes actually, your boyfriend sent me here. I'm his coworker, he wanted me to fix the shower."
Ah yes, our ensuite shower hadn't been working for the past few days. Good thing we have a second shower in our hallway bathroom. I let him in and showed him the shower that hadn't been working properly. He turned around to look at it more closely, that's when I noticed it. His ass. My Lord. He had the most sexy backside ever. His shoulders were broad, and his ass perfectly round. He turned around suddenly, and had caught me checking him out. I got embarrassed slightly and looked down, only to see his hard cock through his jeans. He started taking a step towards me, thats when I heard the door open. My boyfriend was home. I immediately didn't know how to react, he could tell I was getting nervous. Thats when my boyfriend walked in on us. His friends hard cock still visible through his jeans. I had no idea what to say,
"I... um..."
"its ok babe, suck it." 
I was in shock, not absolute shock, but shock nonetheless. We had briefly talked about bringing another guy into the bedroom, but we hadn't discussed it thoroughly. I'm proud of my boyfriend though, he picked the perfect man for us.
I walked a little closer to his coworker and started rubbing his large cock through his jeans. Fuck he was sexy, my dream man. I glanced over at my boyfriend, thats when I noticed his cock was hard, too. I took that as my go-ahead.
I slowly unzipped this mans jeans, and got on my knees and pulled his briefs down, as well. His erect cock shot up at me, a 'boiiinnggg' sound effect would have been perfect in that moment. I took a couple seconds to look at his beautiful cock. He was circumcised, maybe about 8 inches, his pubes were trimmed and well taken care of. My mouth started watering and my pussy started getting wet as I looked at his beautiful cock. I put my hands on his thighs, and licked his shaft from balls to tip. He let out a quiet moan of pleasure. That's when I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed the base of his cock with my right hand, and took his cock as far into my throat as I possibly could. He grabbed my head, gathered all of my hair in his hands, and started face fucking me. At this point, I could feel my boyfriend get behind me, and start fingering me. He didn't need lube or spit, because I was already dripping wet. 1 finger, 2 fingers. I couldn't help it anymore, I started moaning as well. My boyfriend picked me up, walked me over to our bed, threw me down, and shoved his fully erect cock into my pussy. He didn't start off slow like he normally does, he started pounding me from the get-go. The sexy third stood beside my head, I took his cock into my hands and started jerking it off. This was my dream come true, being fucked while having another dick in my face. I had an idea. I turned around and jumped in all fours. My boyfriend came around and started face fucking me while my ass was up in the air for his coworker to see. He saw. He immediately came around, and started teasing my wet cunt. It felt like he teased me for an eternity. At this point I was actually getting irritated. I just wanted to feel his monster dick slide into my pussy. I started begging for it,
"please, I can't take it any longer!!"
"Yeah?" This was the sexiest 'yeah' I had ever heard. 
He immediately shoved his cock as far into my pussy as it could possibly go. I let out a huge moan of pleasure. I could feel his dick hitting my cervix. This was one of my favourite feelings in the entire world. Every time he thrusted into my pussy, I could feel how deep it was hitting. I was sucking my boyfriends cock when I heard,
"Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" from behind me. I could feel this man slow down his pace and feel his cock start throbbing inside of me. He took a few deep breathes after he was done cumming, and slowly pulled his dripping cock from my pussy. My boyfriend pulled out of my mouth and said
"My turn"
now THIS was my dream cum true. I could feel my boyfriend slowly slide his cock inside of my freshly creamed pussy. This was an incredible feeling, I was already so turned on, plus I felt extra wet because I already had a load inside of me. My boyfriend thrusted inside of me for about 2 minutes before he exploded as well. Thats it, I now had 2 loads inside of me. It's a good fucking thing that I've been taking my birth control. I looked behind me, only to see them both sweaty and out of breath. Weird, because I could go again right now. I felt both of their cum slowly drip out of me, fuck it was a lot. I gave my creampie panties to 'the coworker.'
After a little conversation between the 3 of us, the coworker left. I looked at my boyfriend and asked
"was he really your coworker?"
my boyfriend let out a tired laugh, "No, I used to be friends with this guy a few years ago. He's really into threesomes." 
I could tell it definitely wasn't his first time at this. It all made sense. 
I walked down the stairs, only wearing a t-shirt, I could still feel all three of our juices running down my thigh. As i got closer to the kitchen, I could hear my kettle whistling. 

Double Creampie Panties