images17706
1/1
Mistress Skylar Send me your application and I MIGHT consider you to be my newest slave. Serious inquiries only. $10 tribute or 100 coins to submit application. Read this Application in its entirety. Fill out every question. Failure to do so will be an automatic denial of time spent with Mistress Skylar. 1. SP Username 2. Are you an experienced slave, virtually and/or in person? 3. If you are experienced, describe your best experience. 4. What are your hard limits? 5. Can you follow directions? 6. What kind of slave do you most associate with? (Pay pig, sissy boy, cuck, brat, pet, etc.) 7. Are you able to pay tribute? (Yes or no) 8. Do you need to be a discrete slave? 0 views | Posted Nov 03, 2018
$10 USD
Sold
user
Skylarluv1130
Hey my luvs! I'm an accountant in the Midwest. Boring, right?? Thats why I joined SP...to spice up things! I love making new friends and turning men on. Chat with me anytime! Light brown hair Da...
Hey my luvs! I'm an accountant in the Midwest. Boring, right?? Thats why I joined SP...to spice up things! I love making new friends and turning men on. Chat with me anytime! Light brown hair Dark brown eyes 5'7" 36DDD Size L panties Size 14 dresses Size 8 shoes Natural kitty IUD-NO PERIODS Interests (besides panties lol): Hockey Gardening Art Writing Shopping Cooking Dogs Movies: classics, indies, horror Music: The Beatles, 60s Motown, classic country, and 80s pop **RESERVATIONS** To reserve a spot on my schedule for any type of wear, a $10 non-refundable deposit is required. **SHIPPING** All shipping starts at $5/order, unless otherwise noted. I do not ship internationally. **PRIVACY** For my own safety, I do not show my face or reveal aspects of my identity EVER. Please do not ask. If you do, it will be an automatic block. **WARNING** I do not trade, haggle, or buy anything from male sellers. Do not ask. If you do, it will be an automatic block. I also do not do anything poo related so do not ask! Spoil me and I'll spoil you! https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/1499FP3P2DOU5/?ref_=lol_ov_le Thanks! Xoxo
See More