It’s More Than a Pussy Pop

The title sounds corny, but it really is. It’s a product. It’s part of your brand. It’s the item that represents who you are, how you conduct business, and it’s the opportunity to establish rapport with a client. Back when I began selling a few years ago on SP, it was some pretty standard stuff. Pictures. Videos. Panties. Clothing. A few extras here and there. I thought to myself, what else can I cash in on? How can I REALLY connect with buyers on a different level? I began selling cummy bears and cummy worms. No one else was selling them (at the time). In my head initially, I said wow, these will be so simple. Buyers will LOVE these. But then, I saw a lot of different sellers follow suit except this time, their prices were MUCH lower than mine. They offered quantity that I wasn’t offering. Prices I didn’t drop as low to. I asked myself, am I setting the bar too high? Will buyers be interested if my price isn’t the absolute lowest? The answer? Yes. 

Quality product. You will never get a pair of pre-made panties, already-been-worn socks, or a bag of pussy pops that I barely spent any time making. Every single one of my buyers receives proof videos (short in length), free or charge, when I make any edibles. I take the time to individually perfect each item because I know that while my price isn’t the lowest, the buyer will come back to me knowing they didn’t get a cheap product. Each time they enjoy a video, a photoset, a KIK session, or a panty, I make sure to give an experience they can’t get anywhere else. It’s so easy to get caught up in the ebb and flow of trends. Last year the “cock rating” trend started and I asked myself “why the fuck aren’t you doing this?!”. I’m selling items, making my brand, and pleasing buyers because I have an interest, desire and passion for my products. It’s not just a panty. It’s not just a cummy bear. It’s not just a pussy pop. It’s the Knaughty Mommy brand. 

Find your brand. Make a name. Stick to your basics. You will find success, I promise.